I might have a small addiction to Pinterest. It's my go-to for when I'm drinking my morning coffee and at night when I'm winding down after we've tucked in the boys.
Here are a few of my favorite pins I found this week:
• Turtle Cake (source) - Turtles are one of my favorite candies. I really had to fight the temptation to lick my computer screen when this one wound up in my search. The only thing that stopped me was knowing how often I clean (or don't clean) that screen.
• Alphabet Scavanger Hunt (source) - I thought this would be such a fun outdoor activity for the boys this summer.
• Personalized photo map (source) - I can't even begin to describe how much I love this. We are making plans to travel halfway across the country this summer and this map would be such a cute way to document it. The blogger who made this gives great step-by-step instructions for making it too.
• Weathered hues (source) - Such a pretty color combo.
• Mixer Mess (source) - this picture makes me laugh every single time I see it. I love having a board full of things that make me laugh. It's good for those days that I'm in a funk.
Got a favorite pin? I would love to see it! Share a link to it in the comments!